From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wadi site...
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:36:28 GMT
Hi Jules,

I just reread this and it sounds like I'm being a jerk (which I
probably was but I usually try not be one in public :-).

What I really meant was;

When you get back from break we can figure out the best way to get
the changes both of us have made merged together and posted so people
can see the docs. Any ideas are welcome.

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi