From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [long] amq4 update
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:47:48 GMT
OK the tag has been created, I also created the branches dir but did
not make a branch because as Bruce says its easy to branch from a tag.

Thanks Hiram for the heads up on the m2 build. http://
jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1681 is the maven bug tracking the rar
problem. Its marked as fixed in 2.0.1 but I still had to build it
from src. I've got an inquiry into the mvn folks for how to make it
work.

TTFN,

-bd-