From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] Re: Move to Geronimo Incubator - PAUSED.
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:11:33 GMT
Have to disagree,

Despot model is rarely a good thing IMO.

Puts people off and alienates the community.

Nothing wrong with battle cries of getting stability, or something
like 'lets get the G1 integration working ASAP' but pulling the
despot card does not rally the community. A pause certainly might not
cause harm if its agreed upon by the community. Imposing one as a
despot will cause harm IMO.

Together we can fix the problems...

TTFN,

-bd-