From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject issues identified
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:56:19 GMT
Per the messages from today that raised a few outstanding issues with
the migration, we've gotten the JIRA project created for WADI and
began entering issues

    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WADI

We still need to create some additional components for managing the
issues, but that's just a matter of getting the correct permissions.

I'd like to move forward with the migration of the mailing lists,
website and the wiki, but I'm not sure where things stand. Jules,
please give me a thumbs up or thumbs down in terms of proceeding with
these migration tasks.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project