From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject activemq4 & activecluster
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:06:56 GMT
Hi Jules,

Now that you are back online after AapcheCon I'd like to open the
discussion of how we are using activecluster and their recent change
from being Destination based to String based in their api.

After spending some time looking at it I think we could fairly easily
go either way (String or Destination). The AC api makes the changes
fairly straightfoward for us and there were only a few places that
really need a Destination (i.e. setting the call to setJMSReplyTo on
Message requires a Destination).

Thoughts?

-bd-