From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject amq 4.0 M4
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:21:03 GMT
Hi All,

Quick update on the AMQ 4.0 conversion.

I have wadi up and running on the 4.0 trunk. There are problems with
the M3 release (the last codehaus binary release that you can
download). I have a local binary release that I'd be glad to push out
for you all to download. The AMQ team is working on the M4 release
but there it not a definite timeframe.

There were a few code changes but over all most of the issues were
versionitius with activeio and the various other dependencies.

I am going to wait to check stuff in until I have a chance to make
sure what I have is repeatable.

TTFN,

-bd-