From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] TIMEOUT AGAIN! : Re: WADI - Move to Geronimo Incubator
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:56:36 GMT
test fur l
On Dec 22, 2005, at 9:18 AM, Jules Gosnell wrote:

> Geir,
>
> I still do not seem to be receiving mail from wadi-
> dev@incubator.apache.org.
>
> Please would you add me (jules@coredevelopers.net) and,

You are subscribed, and should be getting this mail.  Please respond
if you do.  I'm cc-ing you directly so you know to look for it.

> if everyone is happy with it, ensure that all other members and
> contributors (http://wadi.codehaus.org/team-list.html) are also
> subscribed.

Ok - that's easy for me to do as a mail admin directly.

> Once this is done, I would like to suggest that we resume the
> process of moving the dev and user lists along with their archives,
> over to the incubator.

If I can get the full subscription list from codehaus, I'll do that
re teh subs.  As for archives... I think that the best thing we can
do is have on our wadi website a pointer to both of the archives, the
apache archives, and the older "legacy" :) archives.

geirm@apache.org