From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject migration to incubator.
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:35:57 GMT

Guys,

I thought that we were only agreed on migrating mailing lists until
after the holiday.

Many people are away and not available to comment to ideas thrown out on
the list.

Can we please stop doing all this important stuff until everyone is
around to comment properly.

I only have a few minutes to comment now and will be away for the rest
of the holiday. I don't have enough time to consider all the
implications and contribute thoughtful and measured comments.

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell
 * Partner