From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site...
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:30:28 GMT
Yes...good idea.  Having a sample to get out for now to make the site
"purty" is great.

My .02, if someone else comes along with a cool logo, lets definitely
open it up for discussion.  I agree with Jules on that.  I don't think
we need an all-out logo contest at this stage, since we are in the
incubator, but we should definitely be open to anything cool that comes
along.  Right now...this one is the coolest (and much better than my
crappy one) ;-)  But if others come along, lets consider them.

But when (and I am not saying if because I know we will be successful)
we get out of the incubator, lets definitely have a full blown logo contest.

What does everyone think?

Jeff