From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: logo?
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:40:21 GMT
nice, but I'm not sure that it survives down scaling - it's a little
complex.

I think we should apply the same constraints as the geronimo logo
competition to potential logos.

perhaps we should look at the logo at the varying recommended sizes and
see how it goes.

Jules

Jan Bartel wrote:

> Bill,
>
> My 2cents/pence/centesimi is:
>
> Wow! Very nice indeed. I think it could do without the feather, but
> Apache tradition seems to be to always include a feather somewhere.
>
> Jan
>
> Bill Dudney wrote:
>
>> yep - dooh! what's up with attachments and the list, none of my
>> attachments ever seem to make it
>>
>> Timberline is a graphics/creative outfit that donated a bit of time
>> to cook this; (do I have to get them to sign a CLA if we use it?)
>>
>> http://bill.dudney.net/roller/resources/bill/wadi3.png
>>
>> TTFN,
>>
>> Bill Dudney
>> MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
>> Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi
>>

>> On Dec 22, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>>
>>> what logo? :)
>>>
>>> It didn't make it.
>>>
>>> Who/what is Timberline?

>>> --
>>> Geir Magnusson Jr                                  +1-203-665-6437
>>> geirm@apache.org

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell
 * Partner