From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] [proposal] remove axion?
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:44:31 GMT
Bill Dudney wrote:

> Well I'll write one,

excellent :-)

> I'll need a bit of assistance to get the DB contextualiser into the
> picture (its not been used in quite some time right?) but I should be
> able to get a test around it fairly quickly.

have a look aroud the code/config for examples of of use - any questions
- shoot !

I have a lot of plans for the rearchitecture of shared stores, so don't
spend too much much time here, but if you can get a result quickly, that
would be great - plus we can probably adapt the test to the new shared
store stuff when it is done.

Jules

> TTFN,
>
> -bd-
>
> On Dec 19, 2005, at 5:20 AM, Jules Gosnell wrote:
>
>> Bill Dudney wrote:
>>
>>> I'll do the leg work, just wanted to get a vote before ripping out
>>> a  dependency :-)
>>

>> but there is no integration test for th DB Contextualiser....
>>
>> Jules
>>

>>> TTFN,
>>>
>>> -bd-

>> --
>> "Open Source is a self-assembling organism. You dangle a piece of
>> string into a super-saturated solution and a whole operating-system
>> crystallises out around it."
>>
>> /**********************************
>> * Jules Gosnell
>> * Partner