From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] new SNV repos.
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:36:47 GMT
Jules Gosnell wrote:

> would someone please post definitive locations for the new ASF and
> Codehaus SVN repos.
>
> for anyone listening who is wondering what is going on - WADI is
> moving into the Geronimo incubator. This involves moving all
> ASF-friendly WADI code into an ASF repo, whilst the remaining code
> (typically integrations to 3rd party [L]GPL code)  is staying at
> CodeHaus but also being moved to SVN.
>
> Jules

OK, so browsing: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/, I can see a
WADI directory as well as e.g. AMQ and ServiceMix.

It seems curious though that we seem to be in a general ASF incubation
area and not a specific Geronimo incubation area... ?

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell
 * Partner