From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject wadi-dev@geronimo.apache.org ?
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:02:38 GMT

Just had a mail bounce from the above address.

Can someone fill me in on mailling list status ?

 From Noel's mail it looks like these should be up and running, but he
referes to a previous mail of which I do not seem to have a copy.

Do I have to register with the new mailing lists or has everyone who was
registered with the old ones been registered with the new ?

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell
 * Partner