From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: web site resources?
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:16:09 GMT
yes, and you aren't going to like it :)

What does the maven2 generated site look like now?

I was just reading this list to propose an alternative, as simple
xdoc oriented site that I've used successfully in geronimo, harmony,
jdo and agila lately.  Very simple.

But if there's already a pile of maven generated cruft, why not.

And yes, it's good to just check in the artifacts and do a svn co on
the webserver.

geirm@apache.org