From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] Re: tomcat startup simplification
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:56:53 GMT
Hi Jules,

Profiles are part of m2. We could use xslt to turn them into
properties file perhaps.

I think we should approach this from the perspective of simplifying
deployment.

Wadi needs to know the port and the container needs to know the port.
We might switch to having wadi ask the container for the port.

Thoughts?

-bd-