From Till <t...@westmann.org>
Subject Re: Hyracks Version Update?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:33:54 GMT
I think that 0.2.6 should be out now (not a snapshot, but a real release) and we
should try to use that.
Could you give it a try if we can build and run your tests with 0.2.6?

Wrt to the repository I think that we should just point to the page on Google
Code:
https://code.google.com/p/hyracks/source/checkout
If someone needs to look at the code that seems to be the right starting point.

Cheers,
Till