From Till Westmann <t...@westmann.org>
Subject Re: GETTING STARTED
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 02:09:36 GMT
Hi Sameera,

I think that the best way to get started s to get the source from svn:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/vxquery/trunk/vxquery
and to try to follow the steps in doc/README. Unfortunately we don't
more user/developer facing documentation.
If these steps work for you, you should be able to to run a few standalone XQueries.
If they don't please tell us, so that we can help you out (and fix the docs).

Cheers,
Till