From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject [Shepherd] Checking In With A Challenge
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 00:00:02 GMT
Hi XVQuery Devs,

I'm your volunteer incubator shepherd for this report. I can see from your activity and report
that you seem to again have a need for mentors.

I signed up in part because I was intrigued by the comments regarding querying the filings
at sec.gov managed by Edgar. I know a bit about the structure and challenges of this data.
XBRL, HTML and PDF documents contain the accounting data with some great variation, etc.

Tell me how VXQuery would a quick performant solution to make a query like latest 10K, Total
Revenue, All US Companies? Or all 13D Filings of >%5 ownership of US companies in the last
year?

Regards,
Dave