From Till Westmann <t...@westmann.org>
Subject Re: Issue with adding XML Node IDs
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 23:23:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure that I understand your scenario well, but I'm wondering if you are looking at
the same node tree both times? Or are you first looking at the parent's node tree and the
at the child's node tree?
It seems more likely, that the construction of the the content doesn't do what you expect,
than that the parent gets changed when extracting the children.

Till