From Eldon Carman <ecarm...@ucr.edu>
Subject Issue with adding XML Node IDs
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 21:01:32 GMT
Hi,

The necessary code for adding IDs for each node tree and all the nodes in
side the node tree has been added to my local dev copy. The issue I am
seeing is with the header bit for node tree pointable. In the
SAXContentHandler, the bit is set to three. Two represents the dictionary
exists and one represents the node IDs exist. The correct actions.

The issue appears when reading the node tree pointable in the child step
function. The node tree header is no long three but two. This means that
all references to data after the node id is now off by some offset causing
issue with reading data from the byte array.

Any idea why this value is changing or where this could happen?

Preston