From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: April report
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:58:07 GMT
Hi, Till,

I'm very sorry, but after reading the status report, I've got to intervene:
Without the necessary 3 votes by IPMC  members, th2 0.2 release idn't
formally approved, and thereby not formally released, although it
technically is.

Next steps:
- I'll ping general@incubator.a.o, so that others look at the release.
- If we get sufficient positive votes, then everything's fine.
- Otherwise, we need to restart the process and create a new release, say,
0.2.1.

Sorry for the hazzle, that's clearly my fault, as I wasn't sufficiently
aware.

Jochen

--
"That's what prayers are ... it's frightened people trying to make friends
with the bully!"

Terry Pratchett. The Last Hero