From Sameera Horawalavithana <sam2010u...@gmail.com>
Subject GETTING STARTED
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:57:11 GMT
Hey,

I am an Computer Science undergraduate who had experienced many XQuery
based projects recently & do work with Apache Lucne open source information
retrieval software library.  With the capabilities of full text indexing and
searching, Apache Lucne gives what do I want in my recent projects.
So I'd like to add my experience in to more real world project like
VXQuery. If there's any chance that I can involve into VXQuery project, am
much more interested to contribute 100% in any side I can.  I already
deeply go through project mailing list archive (Markmail). But I can't find
any point to be started. Can you guys give me hint to contribute?
Thanks!
--

*SamTube405®*