From Till Westmann <t...@westmann.org>
Subject Re: April report
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2013 07:55:32 GMT
Hi Jochen,

I'm slightly confused. The report doesn't state that we have a release, so I think that technically
there is nothing wrong.
So far we had RC1 that was approved on vxquery-dev, but sebb pointed out some deficiencies
when we put the vote to incubator-general. In response to this we prepared RC2 that addressed
sebb's concerns and started the vote on vxquery-dev. As you suggested to add the javadocs
and the binaries to the release, we didn't continue with this vote. Instead we started to
prepare RC3 and - since I was out for a few weeks - this is where we are right now. As I see
it the next steps are
a) finish RC3 (where it would be great if you could help me a bit) and
b) vote on vxquery-dev and - if the RC get enough support on vxquery-dev - put the vote to
incubator-general.

Does this make sense? Do you think that this is a  workable approach?

Thanks,
Till