From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.2 (RC2)
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:36:08 GMT
- Following issues
     The generated site doesn't contain a JavaDoc report. (Not a
blocker, we can fix this later:)
- I strongly encourage to produce and distribute binary artifacts too,
if only for the purpose of
  uploading them to repository.apache.org. (Formally, this is also not
a blocker, as the vote
  is on the source distribution. Informally, I'd suggest a 3rd RC. Sorry!)

--
"That's what prayers are ... it's frightened people trying to make
friends with the bully!"

Terry Pratchett. The Last Hero