From Cezar Andrei <cezar.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.2 (RC2)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:45:17 GMT
Sounds good to me.

How do you upload to repository.apache.org ?

Another Apache way is to copy the files in /x1/www/www.apache.org/dist/ on
people.apache.org box.
One reminder all incubating projects release files should contain
"incubating" word.
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases

Cezar