From Till Westmann <t...@westmann.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.2 (RC1)
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 07:01:35 GMT
Hi Jochen,

we're always creating the RAT reports for our 3 subprojects core, cli, and xtest when generating
the site using maven.
However, the published site is not generated from the source of the RC, so the reports on
the site won't work to assess this release candidate.

So I've copied the site that was generated from the release candidate tag next to the release
artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~tillw/apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC1/site/
The individual RAT reports are here:
http://people.apache.org/~tillw/apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC1/site/vxquery-core/rat-report.html
http://people.apache.org/~tillw/apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC1/site/vxquery-cli/rat-report.html
http://people.apache.org/~tillw/apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC1/site/vxquery-xtest/rat-report.html

Is this what you are looking for?
Or should we choose another way to publish the RAT report?

Also, does the NOTICE file make sense the way it is?

Thanks,
Till