From Eldon Carman <ecarm...@ucr.edu>
Subject Error with parallel fn:collection
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:37:10 GMT
I finished linking the run time and data for fn:collection. I think
that the implementation is correct. The previous runtime error does
not happen. Now we get an error about the activity being null. The
current code has been committed. Do you have any suggestions?

	at edu.uci.ics.hyracks.api.job.JobActivityGraph.getConsumerActivity(JobActivityGraph.java:88)
	at edu.uci.ics.hyracks.api.client.impl.ActivityClusterGraphBuilder.findMergePair(ActivityClusterGraphBuilder.java:59)
	at edu.uci.ics.hyracks.api.client.impl.ActivityClusterGraphBuilder.inferActivityClusters(ActivityClusterGraphBuilder.java:86)
	at edu.uci.ics.hyracks.api.client.impl.JobSpecificationActivityClusterGraphGeneratorFactory.createActivityClusterGraphGenerator(JobSpecificationActivityClusterGraphGeneratorFactory.java:50)
	at edu.uci.ics.hyracks.control.cc.work.JobStartWork.doRun(JobStartWork.java:57)
	at edu.uci.ics.hyracks.control.common.work.SynchronizableWork.run(SynchronizableWork.java:32)
	at edu.uci.ics.hyracks.control.common.work.WorkQueue$WorkerThread.run(WorkQueue.java:115)