From Vinayak Borkar <vbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Maven build error
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 05:12:52 GMT
Preston,

Sorry for not sending out this mail earlier. The next dev version of
Hyracks that VXQuery trunk needs to depend on is at

https://hyracks.googlecode.com/svn/branches/fullstack_staging

In your own eclipse workspace you will have to do the following:

1. Delete all hyracks projects from the workspace.
2. Re-import all Existing Maven Projects and when Eclipse prompts you
for the root, use the fullstack_staging folder where the checkout was done.

After these two steps, go into the fullstack_staging folder in a
terminal and type:

MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024M" mvn install -DskipTests

This will install all the necessary jars for vxquery trunk to work
correctly.

After this go ahead and do a vxquery build.

Vinayak

On 10/10/12 7:09 PM, Till Westmann wrote:
> I believe that there is a new Hyracks "fullstack_staging" branch that should be used,
if you want to have the Hyracks sources as well. If you move to this branch, you'll also have
to re-create your Eclipse projects.