From Eldon Carman <ecarm...@ucr.edu>
Subject Function List Update
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 01:10:09 GMT
I went through the complete list of function outlined on the XQuery
1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators (Second Edition)
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions). All missing functions have
been added to tickets under the outline heading in the document. So
all node functions are in one ticket under missing node functions.
Functions that are not completely passing the test suite have comments
next to there name. You can find the complete list of functions and
details on in comment posted to issue 31
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VXQUERY-31). All the main
issues that I have noticed also have a ticket created in the system.

By the way, when you see "sequence" in the comment, the main reason
for this is some of the functions are not accepting empty sequences as
a parameter. Besides this I think we now have just over 9,000 of the
19,426 tests passing.

Just wanted to let you know that all the information is now
consolidated to issue 31
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VXQUERY-31).

Have a good weekend.