From Vinayak Borkar <vbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Making a release
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 05:37:37 GMT
Dear Mentors,

We would like to create a release of the VXQuery project. Towards this
goal, we are in the process of getting our source tree in shape to
satisfy all the IPMC podling release requirements.

Is there a set of standard Maven build plugins that we can use to create
the distribution files so that we comply with IPMC requirements?

One other thing that might help is to point us to an incubator podling
that has successfully created a release only using tools (No manual steps).

Thanks,
Vinayak