From Eldon Carman <ecarm...@ucr.edu>
Subject Questions about running the tests
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 01:12:03 GMT
I am trying to find out why there is an error in the test, but not
when I run the individual query. Below are the commands I used to run
the test for the cast functions and a single command to run the first
cast query.

JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx1024m" sh ./vxquery-xtest/target/appassembler/bin/xtest
-xqtsbase ../testsuites/XQTS/ -htmlreport /tmp/r.html -include
".*CastAs.*"

sh ./vxquery-cli/target/appassembler/bin/vxq
../testsuites/XQTS/Queries/XQuery/Expressions/exprSeqTypes/SeqExprCast/CastAs001.xq

The error message for the first query does not match individual query
result. Is this a setting on my computer or an issue with the test? I
have attached a patch to so you can run the same test.

Thanks
Preston