From Till Westmann <t...@westmann.org>
Subject Re: Arthmetic Operations Update
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 02:01:52 GMT
Eldon,

thanks for the patch - I received the e-mail. I didn't manage to review it yet, but for the
future I think that we should create JIRA entries for the bugs/features that we're working
on. That way we can keep the problem and the solution together and we also don't have to fight
with patches in e-mail.

Cheers,
Till