From Eldon Carman <ecarm...@ucr.edu>
Subject Google Summer Of Code Update
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:38:24 GMT
Our weekly meeting got moved around and I just realized the weekly
update had not been sent. Up until now the goals have been to update
me on XQuery and the overal project. In the project proposal I
notified my mentors that the first few weeks were during my sprint
quarter. School is now over and the real fun begins. This week we
started going over the arithmetic functions, specifically the add
functionality. The basic scaffolding now exists for VXQuery on Hyracks
to fully execute a simple 1 plus 1 query. In addition to this a few
posts were made to the mailing list detailing a few of the simpler
query plan for VXQuery on Hyracks.

Preston