From Eldon Carman <ecarm...@ucr.edu>
Subject Re: Build changes
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:05:15 GMT
I am having trouble getting this running again. First off, hyracks
does not finish all the test when I do the "mvn install" command. The
terminal just stalls. Nothing seems to happen, even after letting run
over night. JArod has helped me a little but it still does not work. I
opened a ticket.

https://code.google.com/p/hyracks/issues/detail?id=76&thanks=76&ts=1339531056

Also now I get an error when running the mvn install for vxquery.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project vxquery-core: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.vxquery:vxquery-core:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
artifact edu.uci.ics.hyracks:hyracks-algebricks-compiler:jar:0.2.1-SNAPSHOT
-> [Help 1]

I guess these are related. Not sure what to do.

Preston