From Till Westmann <t...@westmann.org>
Subject Re: Arthmetic Operations Update
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:51:02 GMT
Thanks for creating the JIRA entry and for attaching the patch.
I've reviewed and committed the (2nd) patch.

Cheers,
Till

On Jun 18, 2012, at 7:01 PM, Till Westmann wrote:

> Eldon,
>
> thanks for the patch - I received the e-mail. I didn't manage to review it yet, but for
the future I think that we should create JIRA entries for the bugs/features that we're working
on. That way we can keep the problem and the solution together and we also don't have to fight
with patches in e-mail.