From Vinayak Borkar <vbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Build changes
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 09:32:31 GMT
Hi VXQuery-ers,

I have changed VXQuery to depend on Algebricks version 0.2.1-SNAPSHOT
from 0.2.0-SNAPSHOT because we need some stuff that is newly implemented
in the Algebricks stack.

Going forward, these will be the steps necessary to successfully build
VXQuery until we can depend on a release of the Algebricks stack.

1. Update Hyracks code from:

https://hyracks.googlecode.com/svn/branche/hyracks_asterix_stabilization

2. In the hyracks_asterix_stabilization folder, do:

mvn install

3. Now build VXQuery as usual.

Note that steps 1 and 2 from the build process need to only be performed
once (or when new changes from hyracks_asterix_stabilization are required).

Vinayak