From Vinayak Borkar <vbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Diving In - Whats Next?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 18:28:18 GMT
Preston,

The plan has been for you to get familiar with XQuery and then get to a
point where you can start writing the function implementations.

assign is an operator in Algebricks. All the operators you see there are
implemented already.

QUANT_ONE, QUANT_QUESTION are constants used to specify the quantifiers
for the types, so there is nothing to be done there.

I need to fix the compilation path in VXQuery to create correct plans so
the optimizer does the right thing. Let me take care of that and I will
let you know the next steps.

Vinayak