From Till Westmann <t...@westmann.org>
Subject Re: VXQuery status update
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:31:27 GMT
Hi Jukka,

you are right, the consideration hasn't been happening on the list, so Apache-wise it didn't
happen.
However, there was some consideration and - looking at the same indicators as you did - I
think that we should indeed retire the project.
So, unless somebody on this list strongly objects to the retirement, we will retire the project
in the coming weeks.
We assume that there are no issues keeping the code open at another place like SourceForge
or GitHub.
Is that right?

Thank you and best regards,
Till