incubator-vcl-user mailing list archives

From Henry Schaffer <...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Permanent reservations ?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:34:56 GMT
"never end" - well, sometime before "never" there will be a hardware
failure, or whatever - and that will have to be dealt with.

What I find that works for me for an indefinite reservation is to make
it for 1 year.  It's easy to Delete it when I'm done, or to extend it,
if needed.  (Hmm - I've never had to extend one yet.)

--henry