incubator-vcl-user mailing list archives

From Anu Chirinos <...@fiu.edu>
Subject Re: network of VMs using XML RPC
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:49:27 GMT
You can specify how many images each user is allowed to start simultaneously.

Anu

On 1/11/12 4:28 PM, "Mani Shafa'atDoost" <mani.doost@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I just have a question here about using XML RPC for making a network of Virtual Machines.
As far as I understood, each user can make one reservation at the same time, so I need to
make some fake users for each real user and then this user can use those resources at the
same time. But the problem here is that I can't make network restriction trough the RPC calls.
what is the easiest way to set up network restrictions in VCL?

Best Regards
Mani