incubator-vcl-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Peeler <aaron_pee...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Changing Default Speed in RDP file
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:23:17 GMT
  The rdp file gets generated from the web server.

Look in /<vcl_web_root>/.ht-inc/utils.php.
search for the sendRDPfile routine.

I'm not sure what variable sets that, but I think those values only
enable/disable more options, like themes and show contents while
dragging,  etc.

Aaron

--

Aaron Peeler