incubator-vcl-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Peeler <aaron_pee...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Newly created image reload failing on sandbox
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:15:13 GMT
  Yes. It's the same bug here. No problem - I'll create the jira issue
and get it updated.

Kiran,
I've cleaned up your sandbox image. Try it again when you get a chance.

Aaron

All, so your not wondering what this sandbox image is. Within the NCSU
VCL production instance we have a standalone VCL sandbox environment
that can be checked out. It was used during a recent VCL bootcamp and is
also useful for development work, etc.
More info about the bootcamp:
http://renoir.csc.ncsu.edu/VCL/Program/program.html

--