incubator-triplesoup-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: libapreq2?
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 13:56:10 GMT
On May 1, 2007, at 4:29 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Although I haven't looked at the codebase yet,
> but this looks to me like it will be a fun project.
> I'd be happy to help out with some of the stuff
> I'm more familiar with, namely integrating Apache-Test
> and/or using libapreq2 for parsing inbound POST data.

Cool!

I've already (guided by Garrett) tried to start doing some Apache-
Test usage. I don't really know much about libapreq2 at all.

> Have you considered the idea of using libapreq2's parsing
> infrastructure for handing POST?  If not, I'd be happy
> to try and pitch the advantage of doing so, which
> hopefully outweight the problem of introducing a
> new dependency.

Please do! As far as dependencies goes I'm not too fussed really,
since it seems we already depend on the stuff libapreq2 uses.

cheers,

Leo