From "Kushal Dalmia" <kdal...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: Issues with CreateVM
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 00:30:08 GMT
Hi Micheal,

Thanks for that. We were missing one of the tun-tap modules. Now we can
create a VM which shows up in "getInstances".

However we are not able to SSH into it(as a matter of fact, we are not
able to ping the host as well). We have disabled DHCP and DNS in our tashi
config since all our tashi setup is on a single machine.The IP address it
is getting is from the range 192.168.1.xx.

We have setup a network object in the config with network id=1 and
name='global'. Do we need any further setup to be able to ssh into the VM?

Thanks,
Kushal