From "Kushal Dalmia" <kdal...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: Issues with CreateVM
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 04:23:36 GMT
Hi Micheal,

After looking around a little bit and playing around with the config we
realized that the only issue we have is that the VM is not getting an IP
address on initialization. If we vnc into the VM and assign it an IP
address statically, it becomes pingable/sshable. When the VM gets created,
the nodemanager logs the static IP it "supposedly" assigns the VM. But
that IP is somehow not configured in the VM itself.

(P.S. - We have disabled the DNS and DHCP options in the config since we
need just static allocation of IPs by the tashi scheduler itself)

Thanks,
Kushal