From "Kushal Dalmia" <kdal...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: Issues with CreateVM
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 03:30:58 GMT
Hi,

We tried the vnc option and when we see the VM console while the VM boots
up, we see that the IP configuration for eth0 fails (being a RHEL image,
marked by a [FAILED] during the boot process). We think this might be the
cause for not being able to ping/ssh into the VM. Our qemu-if script looks
like:

#!/bin/sh
/sbin/ifconfig $1 0.0.0.0 up
/usr/sbin/brctl addif mybridge $1
exit 0

Are we supposed to add anything else to this?

Thanks,
Kushal