From hari narayanan <hari.zla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:22:00 GMT
Hi,

we are able to start the vm image using xen command... but, it doesnt work
when we try with tashi ... Still get the same error "no hostid-none" ... We
tried to change the CM and NM config files to make sure that hostid value is
equal to our actual laptop's hostname "akshay" ... and also ,we are able to
ping the address and hostname of the laptop ... what could be the prob?