From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:22:59 GMT
You probably don't want to use Vlans at all for your case.  It has
been awhile since I have done the setup with a single node.  If you
don't setup dhcp/dns, you need to say that in the config file.
However, I remember when I set that up, that part of the code still
got executed even though I specified the correct option in the config.
 This would cause a few error messages and a delay in launching the
VM, but it would still work. Do you have dhcp/dns set to False in the
config file?

--
Richard Gass