From Akshay Sheth <aks.shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 04:49:08 GMT
Hey Richard,

I read the TashiDefaults.cfg file and it shows me this error:
[NodeManagerService]
convertExceptions = True
port = 9883
registerFrequency = 10.0
infoFile = /var/tmp/nm.dat
clusterManagerHost = localhost ;  Clustermanger hostname
clusterManagerPort = 9882
statsInterval = 0.0
;bind = 0.0.0.0 ; not supported (Thrift is missing support to specify what
to bind to!)

[ClusterManagerService]
host = localhost ; Clustermanager hostname
convertExceptions = True
port = 9882
expireHostTime = 30.0
allowDecayed = 30.0
allowMismatchedVersions = False
maxMemory = 8192
maxCores = 8
allowDuplicateNames = False
;bind = 0.0.0.0 ; not supported (Thrift is missing support to specify what
to bind to!)

and the  host I tried to register through CM was ubuntu.