From Richard Gass <richardg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting node manager
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 21:14:51 GMT
Tashi doesn't use thrift anymore.  We switched to rpyc.  Install that.

If you didn't have ipython installed, when you start the CM or NM, you
would not have an active prompt, just log messages.  If you restart
now, you should get an ipython prompt.  Can you show the output of
data.baseDataObject.hosts now?

Richard

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 12:10 AM, hari narayanan <hari.zlatan@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, but we installed it just now ... we dont have thrift installed ....
> should we get that also ??
>
> And we always start CM as u said ....
>

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Richard Gass <richardgass@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Do you have ipython installed?
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM, hari narayanan <hari.zlatan@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > We dont get output for data.baseDataObject.hosts in CM .... but, we get
>> > the
>> > laptop name in tashiclient. getHosts with state Normal...

Xen ....

--
Richard Gass